Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ballet class again!

Ballet classes for me are going to become regular since the holiday is passing. I'm going to finish up my ballet exercise reviews sometime soon. I made a lot of reviews for those since it's the New Year, people make resolutions, I don't have class and need to stay fit, and so on.

Anyway, here is a picture of my studio!!
 Yeah, my camera takes crappy pictures...


Today we worked our usual exercises. I'm still completely floundering when it comes to getting them right. I'm terrible. Maybe I should get off my high horse and drop down to the beginner level. Only problem is I heard today that it was canceled since they couldn't get enough students. I guess that means I'm going to stay in intermediate. Once I get a hold on the exercises, I'm going to do a beginning video to mark where I am as I progress over the years.

WEEE!!!
It's snowing like... I was about to say hell but then I realized it couldn't possibly snow in hell... but it's snowing like a person with dandruff who shook out their hair... yeah. We can make that work. It's snowing a lot outside. It always seems to snow when I'm trying to sneak out of the house to go to these ballet classes. :/

So, based on what I messed up this time, I need to improve on:

  • Posture
  • Arms
  • Balance
  • Everything

    Wow. How's that for little list of little things to tackle. Wish me luck!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...