Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog award!


1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award.




Seven random things about me:
1) I can write with both hands, but I prefer taking school notes with my left.

2) I'm terrible with technology. Nothing seems to work around me

3) I'm sort of a dork. I love comics and video games.

4) I apparently have a pretentious taste in movies. I don't think anyone can say that about me anymore though, after Black Swan

5) I'm a photographer for my school's newspaper

6) I love crappy movies. I have watched three Dingo productions all the way through. I consider that a world record.

7) I love puzzles!

1. Why did you make this blog?
I wanted to inspire other people starting ballet at a later age that it is possible and it can be done. This would have had me start back in high school had I known.

2. What kind of blogs do you read?
Makeup blogs

3. Do you have a favorite make-up brand?
Aromaleigh and Fyrinnae

4. What about the favorite clothing brand?
I hate all clothing. Nudity for the win!

5. What piece in you make-up bag is the most important to you?
Eyeliner. I can't leave the house without it.

6. Your favorite color?
Black, red, and grey

7. Favorite perfume?
I don't like any perfume.

8. Your favorite movie?
Sweeney Todd, It's a Wonderful Life, Hamlet, Coraline, and many others

9. What countries would you like to visit?
France

The rules are: copy the picture, answer the questions and send it to your favorite blogs!


 1. Thank and link back to the giver of the award

2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words: Wake up and kick ass

3. Pass it on to other bloggers that you feel have substance in their blogs.

~
I need to pick bloggers here, but I just started blogging! The only blogs I follow have already received this award, so do I still pick them? I'll update this later, I guess :/ Or we'll make it so that you can just pop this on your blog if you want it XD Leave a comment before you do that, though, so I can place a link of it here in the post

Blogs I love:
Nouveau Cheap
Glitter Face


Thanks again for the award! I'm so flattered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...