Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Party Music - Playlist

Hi, back again with yet another playlist. I had a hard time finding Alice in Wonderland songs that I thought were, well, 1) good and 2) good for a party. I ended up settling with these songs. I'm still not really happy with them, but here are the ones I plan on using for my Halloween party in addition to the Halloween playlist I also created.

You can access the playlist here: Alice in Wonderland Playlist

Highlight Songs:
  • Collide - "White Rabbit"
  • Yeah Yeah Yeahs - "Heads Will Roll"
  • Wynter Gordon - "Alice in Wonderland"
  • Natalia Kills - "Wonderland"
  • Franz Ferdinand - "Lobster Quadrille"
  • Maria Kenellis - "Alice in Wonderland"
  • Queen - "I'm Going Slightly Mad"

Some are better than others as you'll soon see. I never thought I would have such a hard time finding songs for Alice in Wonderland! It's only one of the most recognizable pieces of English literature...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...