Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Halloween Party Crafts

Hi! Just a couple more updates so you can see some of the ideas I have. I have already shown a couple tutorials on some of the items I'm making, and I really hope you guys are enjoying those! They took forever to make, phew! Anyway, here are some items I'm making for my Alice in Wonderland Halloween party. 

The neck and skull of my Jabberwocky skeleton. I didn't take a picture of it with the jaw, here.

My man in the moon blowing clouds. I didn't take a picture of the face I painted on it yet, but I have finished it and it looks smashing.

 A centerpiece for the Red Queen room. This will go on the table. 

Some flower eyeballs. I wanted to get something surreal, playful, and scary all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...