Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Diary update!

It's been what feels like forever since I last posted. Ballet is going great! I decided to participate in the recital after all, and have been given a vacant position. YAY! Right now the moves are real simple, but I'm having a lot of trouble with this jumping combination she gave us. It's something-I-forget, glissade, and an assemblé. I just cannot get this combination! ARGH!


My form has greatly improved. My hips are correct for the most part, I'm turning out more, and my knees no longer hurt as a result of all these! YAY! During the weekend, I'm going to put a beginner's guide to form up here to help those starting out. 


I hope everyone else is doing well in their studies! Keep going strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...