Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

More funnies!

Phew.... I don't even know where to begin. Ballet has been going better and I already feel a great difference in my plies. But I have just been a lot of...pain lately. I'm not quite sure if pain is the right word but it seems to be the best word to describe it. It's this pressure on my chest and I feel almost like I'm longing for something, but I don't know what I'm longing for. Wow, that probably sounded really, really melodramatic...but I'm wondering if this stress of school is starting to affect my health.

Anyway, to boost everyone's mood, I found another ballet clip. This one also features Dawn French but this time she is paired with an actual ballerina! It's very funny and I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...