Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hiatus

Wow, I really haven't been active on this blog lately. I've just been so flippin' busy with school. My schedule was a mess due to some summer courses I would have to take due to a change in majors (undecided => chemistry!). Plus, many, many papers and exams coming up that I desperately need to work on. This month and the beginning of May will be very quiet from me. Not that it really matters since this blog isn't exactly hopping.

The search for a job is close to impossible. I have been trying for several months now because the cash I've saved up is starting to dwindle. This probably means I won't be able to take ballet over the summer, but that's okay since with the summer courses, that would mean a really packed schedule. Also, ballet has been really difficult for me lately. It feels like I can't even do the simplest moves. Plus, they are working mostly on the recital now, which I decided not to participate in for several reasons.

I plan on staying active on here. I have several things I want to blog about in order to help dancers wishing to start ballet. I'll try and post more, but with the way things are looking, it's probably not going to be much at all.

To those bothering to read this, thank you! It really means something to me that someone is reading all of the work I put into this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...