Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Change of blog

So my toe is not any better and due to the fact I'm in college, my funds and time short. Basically that means no ballet at all. I was thinking about this blog and how much I liked adding to it, but because of both circumstances, I can't really contribute to this as much as I could when I was still taking classes.

That got me thinking, maybe I should just change this to a personal blog about basically anything. That way I'm not restricted. I can make more reviews on exercise videos that aren't just ballet-based; I can show sewing tips I've picked up--both really popular attractions to this blog. Due to this change, there's going to be a lot of alterations. For starters, this will still be called Dizzily Dreaming. Second, ballet will still be discussed, just whenever I can get to it and it will be mixed with other things.

The changes will start pretty soon! Hold tight everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your new style blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...